Donations

All donations are greatly needed and appreciated. They all go to the Attic server fees and upkeep

Thank you for your donation.

Featured Art

March Art Winners!

The Big Picture Thread

* 11minutes 42second render by Llola Lane

+++++++

+++++++

Fantasy Faes

Rainy Nights by DreamWeaver

+++++++

ss-Alien by Sanbie

+++++++

Winners get to choose [1] item from this link: Sponsors Showcase

Members
  • Total Members: 163
  • Latest: mauduit
Stats
  • Total Posts: 9195
  • Total Topics: 476
  • Online Today: 3
  • Online Ever: 83
  • (December 24, 2022, 03:52:45 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 2
Total: 2

Author Topic: November Show Off Thread 2022  (Read 7954 times)

Offline Llola Lane

• Got There!
Re: November Show Off Thread 2022
« Reply #150 on: November 21, 2022, 12:03:42 PM »
WOW DreamWeaver... I love bridges... What are your plans with it? 

Offline Agent0013

• Life is full of surprises!
  • Administrator
  • Got There!
  • Keep Looking Up!
« Reply #151 on: November 21, 2022, 12:11:12 PM »

Here is the image I did using the Hair seen in Kathryn and Llola Lane's last images in this thread.

Where Did You Find That?

I married a Navarro woman (the collective name of the reunified Vulcans and Romulans, after their home stars were destroyed by a substance known as 'Red Matter' that was injected into them by an evil leader of the now extinct Reman offshoot of the Vulcans. He was supposedly a clone of Jean Luc Picard.
I'm Captain Elliot Montgomery Scott, a descendant of the famed engineer who served with Captain James T. Kirk aboard the USS Enterprise NCC 1701. Like my great grandfather, I too am an engineer, and did serve aboard a Starfleet Vessel for a number of years. It was aboard that ship that I met T'Xeell, my Navarro wife. Like most of her species, she does not greet her husband the way most human wives would. Rather, she will meet me on the landing area of our outpost in  the system of one of the Gleise red dwarf stars (near Sol in the galaxy), where we are stationed as observers. We keep watch over this part of the galaxy, remaining vigilant against potential threats.
As an engineer I am a collector of vintage spacecraft, mostly from pre Federation Earth. I take them and study the way they are constructed, and rebuild them to operate as they were meant to when they were first in service. This one is an old Mars Landing Craft which had been left on Mars for several centuries, and it was in really bad shape, having suffered through countless sandstorms on that planet. I had to rebuild it there on Mars, acquiring the parts from a store of ancient spacecraft parts on Earth, near the old Kennedy Space Center at Cape Canaveral. The government allowed me full access to the warehouse complex, which now belongs to me, gifted to me by Earth Gov. Once I had the landing craft finished, I beamed it aboard my ship, and brought it to our Outpost on this habitable moon, which is much like Mars, though it is closer to the size of Earth. Rather than beaming down to the outpost, I chose to use the landing craft, in order to surprise my wife; as she loves the vintage craft I collect. I land near the outpost facility/home, and disembark. I get to work securing certain things, as is my habit.
T'Xeell exits the residential part of the complex, wearing a rather provocative outfit, and approaches me. Rather that greet me like a human wife who loves her husband, she points at the lander with her thumb over her lovely right shoulder, and asks:
"Where did you find that?" The look in her eyes are of surprise and awe at the newly acquired addition to my collection.
So I stop what I am doing, and take her aboard the lander to show it off. "I intend to keep the lander in pristine shape.", I tell her.
She nods her approval.

Offline DreamWeaver

• Everywhere
« Reply #152 on: November 21, 2022, 12:44:03 PM »
You modeled the bridge? If so, you definitely are a great 3D modeler.
This looks like a place I would go to find peace. Well done!
Yep modeled the bridge and lamppost from scratch, all because I have an idea for a render and no bridge that came close lol.
Going to be poping it in the Attic Dec giveaway too so everyone can play with it

Offline DreamWeaver

• Everywhere
« Reply #153 on: November 21, 2022, 12:45:08 PM »
WOW DreamWeaver... I love bridges... What are your plans with it?
Its going to be part of the Attic Dec giveaway, so you will be able to play with it lol :hug2:

Offline Agent0013

• Administrator
  • Got There!
  • Keep Looking Up!
« Reply #154 on: November 21, 2022, 01:20:32 PM »
Somehow, my image got double posted with the same comment/description. I fixed it, so now only one instance of it is showing.

Offline Llola Lane

• Got There!
« Reply #155 on: November 21, 2022, 07:56:59 PM »
Its going to be part of the Attic Dec giveaway, so you will be able to play with it lol :hug2:

YAY... thanks!!!!!!!!!!!  I have an idea for it ;)  wait for it...waaaiiiittttttt!!!  lol

Offline Llola Lane

• Got There!
« Reply #156 on: November 21, 2022, 07:59:16 PM »
Well done Agent... Looks like there is oxygen on the outpost.  Love the pretty pink tones... I'm not sure I could live there though... We had a pink sunset over the summer and I got a headache looking at the farmers field across the way.  It was a weird night... lol

Offline Agent0013

• Administrator
  • Got There!
  • Keep Looking Up!
« Reply #157 on: November 21, 2022, 10:27:10 PM »
DreamWeaver, I am currently in the process of modelling a props package that will include several different bridges, roadway sections, and hopefully tunnels. It will be a way to add something that traffic can be used on. Thus far I have just a straight double hump bridge that has four lanes, and walks on both sides. It has not been UV mapped yet, but that is in the works. The other sections will be modelled off of the first, to keep the road width consistent.

Offline DreamWeaver

• Everywhere
« Reply #158 on: November 22, 2022, 01:45:44 AM »
DreamWeaver, I am currently in the process of modelling a props package that will include several different bridges, roadway sections, and hopefully tunnels. It will be a way to add something that traffic can be used on. Thus far I have just a straight double hump bridge that has four lanes, and walks on both sides. It has not been UV mapped yet, but that is in the works. The other sections will be modelled off of the first, to keep the road width consistent.
That sounds really cool, I am probably going to do some elven type stuff as I have a need for it going forward and there is nothing out there that fits the look I want but that will probably come after I finish up the old fence and the cottage collection lol

Offline Kerya

• Got There!
  • Bryce7Pro, DS4.15, PP2014, Vue9Studio
« Reply #159 on: November 22, 2022, 04:11:12 AM »
Here is the image I did using the Hair seen in Kathryn and Llola Lane's last images in this thread.

Where Did You Find That?

I married a Navarro woman (the collective name of the reunified Vulcans and Romulans, after their home stars were destroyed by a substance known as 'Red Matter' that was injected into them by an evil leader of the now extinct Reman offshoot of the Vulcans. He was supposedly a clone of Jean Luc Picard.
I'm Captain Elliot Montgomery Scott, a descendant of the famed engineer who served with Captain James T. Kirk aboard the USS Enterprise NCC 1701. Like my great grandfather, I too am an engineer, and did serve aboard a Starfleet Vessel for a number of years. It was aboard that ship that I met T'Xeell, my Navarro wife. Like most of her species, she does not greet her husband the way most human wives would. Rather, she will meet me on the landing area of our outpost in  the system of one of the Gleise red dwarf stars (near Sol in the galaxy), where we are stationed as observers. We keep watch over this part of the galaxy, remaining vigilant against potential threats.
As an engineer I am a collector of vintage spacecraft, mostly from pre Federation Earth. I take them and study the way they are constructed, and rebuild them to operate as they were meant to when they were first in service. This one is an old Mars Landing Craft which had been left on Mars for several centuries, and it was in really bad shape, having suffered through countless sandstorms on that planet. I had to rebuild it there on Mars, acquiring the parts from a store of ancient spacecraft parts on Earth, near the old Kennedy Space Center at Cape Canaveral. The government allowed me full access to the warehouse complex, which now belongs to me, gifted to me by Earth Gov. Once I had the landing craft finished, I beamed it aboard my ship, and brought it to our Outpost on this habitable moon, which is much like Mars, though it is closer to the size of Earth. Rather than beaming down to the outpost, I chose to use the landing craft, in order to surprise my wife; as she loves the vintage craft I collect. I land near the outpost facility/home, and disembark. I get to work securing certain things, as is my habit.
T'Xeell exits the residential part of the complex, wearing a rather provocative outfit, and approaches me. Rather that greet me like a human wife who loves her husband, she points at the lander with her thumb over her lovely right shoulder, and asks:
"Where did you find that?" The look in her eyes are of surprise and awe at the newly acquired addition to my collection.
So I stop what I am doing, and take her aboard the lander to show it off. "I intend to keep the lander in pristine shape.", I tell her.
She nods her approval.
Nice story and render!

Offline Kerya

• Got There!
  • Bryce7Pro, DS4.15, PP2014, Vue9Studio
« Reply #160 on: November 22, 2022, 04:11:38 AM »
Squeee! Thank you!