Donations

All donations are greatly needed and appreciated. They all go to the Attic server fees and upkeep

Thank you for your donation.

Featured Art

March Art Winners!

The Big Picture Thread

* 11minutes 42second render by Llola Lane

+++++++

+++++++

Fantasy Faes

Rainy Nights by DreamWeaver

+++++++

ss-Alien by Sanbie

+++++++

Winners get to choose [1] item from this link: Sponsors Showcase

Members
  • Total Members: 163
  • Latest: mauduit
Stats
  • Total Posts: 9193
  • Total Topics: 476
  • Online Today: 27
  • Online Ever: 83
  • (December 24, 2022, 03:52:45 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 4
Total: 4

Author Topic: Memba me?  (Read 903 times)

Offline Grandma Paula

• Grandma Paula
  • Got There!
  • I use Poser Pro 2014 & Photoshop CS5.1
Memba me?
« on: January 29, 2023, 05:57:56 AM »

Hello all.  Memba me?
Very soon, I'll be learning Poser all over again, plus learning DS for the first time. I do scared. LOL

I have my second eye surgery on Monday so I'll be able to see again. Or see better again. I've had cataracts for over 20 years. But they got so bad, it really affected my vision very badly. So about 9 years ago, I gave up all my 3D tendering and creating images. I stopped getting on my pc altogether because I couldn't see very well. I hope I can start using it again soon. We'll, my new one that's waiting for me. Hehe.
I hope you are all well these days.

My husband passed away 2.5 years ago so I sold my house this past May and I packed up and mived to another state. Bought me a little home here and I'm really happy here.

Paula

Hugs, Paula
Proud Grandma to Alex, Kross, Leigha, Anntony, Liam & Hunter  ...

Offline sanbie

• HEAD HONCHO
  • *FOUNDER*
  • Got There!
  • Life is a camera,What you focus on will develop
Re: Memba me?
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2023, 04:04:01 PM »
So good to see you again Paula, and what a brilliant render you have come back with   :clap: :clap: :clap:

Offline Charliecat

• In the door
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2023, 10:47:13 AM »
Sorry to hear about your hubby Paula, and glad to hear that your eyesight is on the mend. A lot has changed in the nine years, but the PFD wagon just keeps rolling, even though it's a more muted version than it was due to the passing of time. BTW it's astill me, but Grange was my artist name, nowadays I don't do art as I get very little computer time with two grandaughters needing my supervision daily.

Offline sanbie

• HEAD HONCHO
  • *FOUNDER*
  • Got There!
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2023, 05:50:18 PM »
GRANGE...it's so great to see you again, hope you have been keeping well and hope to see more of you  :hug2:

Offline eblank99

• Vendor
  • Got There!
  • I Like DS :-)
    • My book covers
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2023, 02:22:27 AM »
Hi Grange! Long time no see. I hope you are doing fine.

Offline sanbie

• HEAD HONCHO
  • *FOUNDER*
  • Got There!
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2023, 02:34:41 AM »
Hi Erika sweety how have you been...long long time no see

:hug2:

Offline eblank99

• Vendor
  • Got There!
  • I Like DS :-)
    • My book covers
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2023, 02:54:02 AM »
Hi Erika sweety how have you been...long long time no see

:hug2:
Hi Sanbie, I had good times and bad times - like everyone I think. Now I was fired from my job, having to wait another year before I can retire and claim my old age pension. No fun. I am bored and p..... off by so many things. Met my first ex-husband again after more than 30 years, a bit of fun but not too much :-) My youngest son finally got his master degree - and moved 600 kms for his first job. So now on my own, I have to get my butt up and do something.
I hope everything is fine with you. Sometimes I "see" you on Facebook :-)

Offline sanbie

• HEAD HONCHO
  • *FOUNDER*
  • Got There!
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2023, 04:31:50 PM »
Awww sorry to hear you lost your job Erika...and your son moving away wouldn't help...you must be feeling alone and lonely...time to put your smile back on your beautiful face and face the world and say" bugger you, I matter!!"

:hug2: :hug2: :hug2:

Offline Charliecat

• In the door
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2023, 10:22:11 AM »
I pop in weekly on a Friday, just to see if anything is new. It's 10 years this year since I was 'medically retired' (dismissed for gross missconduct after a mental health episode) so have an incling of how you feel Erka. Mental health is sort of controlled now due to meds, but I have no control over them now after the last police manhunt because of me. Really need something done about them, but mental health (or any health issues) need to be urgent as defined by the doctors receptionist, so overdose would only get me an ambulance to the hospital an hour later if I was lucky :)

Offline darkangel

• Felinus Carnivorous
  • Administrator
  • Got There!
  • Don't make me eat you.
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2023, 02:51:19 PM »
It is great to see all of you guys again, yup we have all had issues, I kept worshipping the ground I tried to walk on and now just went thru my cataract surgery too. The left eye went without a hitch and the right eye I felt half of what they did from the holder to keep it in place to the little insertion of the lens.

My comp is dying but now I can see a bit more. The antibiotic is not needed anymore and I am weening myself of the steroid so I don't end up in cold turkey withdrawal like I did when I ran out for a week. Eyes are not  too well to see but at least the curtain is not covering up anymore, but still have to rest them.

:fgirl:

I have fixed the side block for the donations again. It died on me here. It seems this will be an ongoing thing --- needing donations  --- for the server fees/domain registrations and upkeep in general. So if you donate here and you are a member at the attic too it is all the same thing. It goes to me for paying the bills monthly.

No need to donate at both places.

Offline sanbie

• HEAD HONCHO
  • *FOUNDER*
  • Got There!
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2023, 05:36:16 PM »

No need to donate at both places.

:fgirl:  Now you tell me girl... :tearlaugh:

Offline darkangel

• Felinus Carnivorous
  • Administrator
  • Got There!
  • Don't make me eat you.
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2023, 07:30:48 PM »
blame it on those damned winged monkeys that threw me e everywhere and neglected to NOT hide my brain...LOL  :tiptoe:

Offline sanbie

• HEAD HONCHO
  • *FOUNDER*
  • Got There!
« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2023, 11:22:16 PM »
 :tearlaugh: :tearlaugh: :tearlaugh: