Donations

All donations are greatly needed and appreciated. They all go to the Attic server fees and upkeep

Thank you for your donation.

Featured Art

March Art Winners!

The Big Picture Thread

* 11minutes 42second render by Llola Lane

+++++++

+++++++

Fantasy Faes

Rainy Nights by DreamWeaver

+++++++

ss-Alien by Sanbie

+++++++

Winners get to choose [1] item from this link: Sponsors Showcase

Members
  • Total Members: 163
  • Latest: mauduit
Stats
  • Total Posts: 9198
  • Total Topics: 476
  • Online Today: 5
  • Online Ever: 83
  • (December 24, 2022, 03:52:45 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 13
Total: 13

Author Topic: Alrighty now...  (Read 2862 times)

Offline darkangel

• Felinus Carnivorous
  • Administrator
  • Got There!
  • Don't make me eat you.
Alrighty now...
« on: October 30, 2022, 02:12:26 PM »
Just touching base around here, need info from the members [or inquiries] about this site. We have moved to a new server and as you can see the darn move ate quite a few images from the threads.

Right now we have the PMs working again, the forum behaving, and emails going out in a timely manner, which means you should be getting notifications again. We still have a lot of missing members, some I know were very sick but I have not been getting responses to them from here or my personal email. So if anyone is near our missing members or can email them please let them know I am worried.

Please come into the forum and reply to this thread and not to the notification.

Offline Seliah

• Everywhere
  • Running with the wolves.
    • Childe of Fyre ~ 3D Graphics & More
Re: Alrighty now...
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2022, 02:29:22 PM »
Hi. I'm here. I've been sick and life keeps kicking my teeth out. We're trying not to lose our home, and my computer needs to be reformatted due to issues displaying any website that has security on it (any https).

I did get the notice in my email about the one zip you need. I have it on my external HD. I'll try to get it to you today, if I can get my pc to load things. I'm typing from my phone at the moment.

Sorry for not checking in sooner.

[Edit] What's happened with our avatars? The new architecture not resizing them like the old one did or something?

Offline darkangel

• Felinus Carnivorous
  • Administrator
  • Got There!
  • Don't make me eat you.
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2022, 02:42:53 PM »
Hi. I'm here. I've been sick and life keeps kicking my teeth out. We're trying not to lose our home, and my computer needs to be reformatted due to issues displaying any website that has security on it (any https).

I did get the notice in my email about the one zip you need. I have it on my external HD. I'll try to get it to you today, if I can get my pc to load things. I'm typing from my phone at the moment.

Sorry for not checking in sooner.

[Edit] What's happened with our avatars? The new architecture not resizing them like the old one did or something?

Yup I know all about the RL is very annoying to all of us lately, LOL You take care of yourself for sure. I noticed some avatars are bigger but thought maybe it was changed. I will check on it and see if the setting is not right. It is supposed to resize.

Since you responded to this post I take it you got that notification...it took a while for mine to get into my email. I will wait to see if your comp will be nice...LOL...with the upload of the file I need. After my HardDrive crash, a whole lot of my rescued zips are with me but then some of those disappears lately too...no idea why but I think they got evicted.

Offline Seliah

• Everywhere
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2022, 02:49:04 PM »
Yes! The notifications are coming into my email.

No, I didn't change my avatar. It's just showing oversized at the moment.

I've got my pc loading up. Crossing my fingers. Sometimes if I try to load the site from within Brave browser, I have luck. That's what I'm hoping for today. I really need a new pc, but well, it's kind of low on the priority list. I miss my artwork. I can't even create content now because of Iray being used by everyone.

I'll let you know shortly if I've had any luck. LOL

Offline darkangel

• Felinus Carnivorous
  • Administrator
  • Got There!
  • Don't make me eat you.
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2022, 03:07:46 PM »
OK, hope things go well. One-Drive was giving me issues too. I could access the files on my comp but not the actual browser page. I finally got it fixed though...LOL

One thing I noticed also is the time. I have it set for America/Chicago to make it CST time but it claims I wrote this thread at 10 at night...um nope it is right now 2:05pm not nighttime.  :looking around2:

I tried setting it to all sorts of times zones and nothing was working. Now in my profile I looked and the forum time is normal but not showing as central time unless I set it to be offset for -1, see PFD is also being weird. :tearlaugh:

Offline Wizzard

• Making it further
  • Lurker in the dark, with a torch.
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2022, 03:19:53 PM »
So..... business as usual then.  Hope things work out Seliah, sending good thoughts your way.  Please share them with your family. 8 )

Cheers
Life could be a dream,
It can be like a paradise up above.....

Offline darkangel

• Felinus Carnivorous
  • Administrator
  • Got There!
  • Don't make me eat you.
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2022, 03:37:56 PM »
Well like the Attic, we can only hope until the spooks decide differently. :tiptoe:

Offline Llola Lane

• Got There!
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2022, 03:56:24 PM »
I'm about too... Here and there... (wavin')

Offline SimonJM

• Got There!
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2022, 04:23:27 PM »
I'm drifting about, as per usual!

Offline Agent0013

• Life is full of surprises!
  • Administrator
  • Got There!
  • Keep Looking Up!
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2022, 04:33:52 PM »
Was not going to respond in this thread, but it seems many already have done so. So to keep the conversation from being broken up, I am posting my relevant response here.
 I looked at the Big Picture Thread and noted that the older images will not show. Seems we have lost them. So if anybody posted in the Big Picture Thread before we switched hosts, please check to see if you images are showing there. You may need to re-upload your images by editing your posts, deleting the existing file, and then reposting it from your own files. Don't forget to save your changes. I am going to need to do the same, but will need to open a zipped folder to extract the images I have there that are not showing in The Big Picture Thread.
From what I've seen I don't think there are very many images needing this done, but there are some.

Offline pigfish9

• Knocking at the door
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2022, 06:51:57 PM »
I’m still here and getting emails.

Offline Kathryn

• Got There!
  • Poser12, PSP2019 Ultimate, Daz Studio
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2022, 07:16:08 PM »
I got the email and as far as images in the threads are concerned, once the month is done I don't usually bother with the threads so that's not an issue for me.

Offline Llola Lane

• Got There!
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2022, 07:30:10 PM »
I'm drifting about, as per usual!
<--wavezzzzzzzzz... Not seen you in a while... I was hoping you were still about.  :)

Offline Llola Lane

• Got There!
« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2022, 07:32:30 PM »
Agent... as per the big picture thread... I'm with Kathryn... Once the month is up I'm pretty much moving on... so I'll just upload from this day forward.  You know I don't usually post many big artwork anyway.  :) 

I have re-uploaded all my artwork for my Challenge thread from this year but I fear I have lost peeps so I guess the challenge is over for this year... Not many peeps posting anyway.  :(

Offline Llola Lane

• Got There!
« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2022, 07:33:38 PM »
I've been missin' ya Seliah ... hope things get better for you soon.  Stay well!

Offline Guardian-Angel-671

• Beta Tester
  • Got There!
  • Resident Lurker lol - Daz/Poser User:)
    • Check out my deviantart page:)
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2022, 07:36:30 PM »
I'm still around. Our family had 3 of us catch Covid in August but it cleared up quickly. Hope everyone is ok.
May the hands of fate be kind to you & yours:)
please click & help dragon eggs hatch lol:)They can be viewed here:)

Offline darkangel

• Felinus Carnivorous
  • Administrator
  • Got There!
  • Don't make me eat you.
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2022, 07:56:55 PM »
now I have locked the previous threads [September and before] so no can reload the missing images, sorry

glad to see others replying. I am thrilled that our notifications done today will not get sent to y'all until December or later. :peep:

Offline Wizzard

• Making it further
  • Lurker in the dark, with a torch.
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2022, 11:47:15 PM »
Oh  yes...... the zap-mail worked.  read it about 15 minutes after responding here. 8 )
Cheers
Life could be a dream,
It can be like a paradise up above.....

Offline eblank99

• Vendor
  • Got There!
  • I Like DS :-)
    • My book covers
« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2022, 01:54:39 AM »
I got the notification and I am still here. Just not doing anything 3D during the last weeks.

Offline Kerya

• Got There!
  • Bryce7Pro, DS4.15, PP2014, Vue9Studio
« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2022, 02:24:55 AM »
I got the email too. :hug2: for Seliah and everybody who needs them.

Offline darkangel

• Felinus Carnivorous
  • Administrator
  • Got There!
  • Don't make me eat you.
« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2022, 04:58:59 AM »
We love it when you all can do 3d and post the images but we love you even if all you all just come in to talk. :hug2:

Offline Llola Lane

• Got There!
« Reply #21 on: October 31, 2022, 12:00:41 PM »
<--- what darkangel said :)  huggiezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Offline Agent0013

• Life is full of surprises!
  • Administrator
  • Got There!
  • Keep Looking Up!
« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2022, 01:07:49 PM »
Gosh! Everybody is saying what I was going to say! LOL
Yes we like to chat with our friends here. We like the artwork too, but we care about each other, even if they don't post images.

Offline Seliah

• Everywhere
« Reply #23 on: October 31, 2022, 04:02:07 PM »
Thanks everyone. It's appreciated. We've just had a ton of things piling on our heads. Too much to get into in this thread without derailing it, so I'll just say thanks for the thoughts. We appreciate it. I have a bad habit of going radio silent when we're being buried under a mountain of garbage, so... yeah.

Dark Angel :
I finally, just today, was able to get the website to load on my pc. Hoping to get the zip file uploaded for you ASAP here. My Bear will be home from work in the next half hour, so if you don't see anything in the next 30 minutes, I'll have to do it later tonight after he's gone to bed. We have a bunch of errands to run today when he gets home, and limited time in which to do it because he's got to be in bed by 8pm (it's already 4pm right now).

But I do have the website working finally for today!! So I'll get it to you either in the next 30 minutes, or later tonight after he's gone to bed. Sorry for the delay on it.

Good luck finding all the gremlins with the update/maintenance. They're such a pain and they're so good at hiding! LOL.

[Edit] Dark Angel, check your PM's here on PFD. I got the zip uploaded for you. :)

Offline Katt

• Vendor
  • Got There!
  • Krazy Kaffeinated Katt
    • Katt's Kritters
« Reply #24 on: October 31, 2022, 05:00:00 PM »
*waves
Still kicking here ... between job hunting and geckos ... not had much poser time ... hope to rectify that soon ...

Offline darkangel

• Felinus Carnivorous
  • Administrator
  • Got There!
  • Don't make me eat you.
« Reply #25 on: October 31, 2022, 08:17:27 PM »
OK, I will, Seliah. Katt glad to see you too.

I just happened to come in today, being  Halloween and all, I thought I would play hooky but decided a quick visit would not hurt...LOL

Offline CathyY

• Got There!
  • Archive Rat
« Reply #26 on: November 01, 2022, 02:05:52 PM »
As everyone can see, I've been around quite a bit this month (my favorite time of the year).  Poor Seliah and Llola are stuck seeing my renders here and on FB.

I'll probably be disappearing on and off for the next month or so while I work on my Christmas freebies.  But I will be dropping in.

Offline Llola Lane

• Got There!
« Reply #27 on: November 01, 2022, 11:16:05 PM »
As everyone can see, I've been around quite a bit this month (my favorite time of the year).  Poor Seliah and Llola are stuck seeing my renders here and on FB.

I'll probably be disappearing on and off for the next month or so while I work on my Christmas freebies.  But I will be dropping in.
I have Christmas Freebies to work on also Cathy... I'm with ya.  I'll be here as much as I can!  Happy Holidays everyone.
Make sure you all grab the Halloween Freebies... We made out like a bandit this year with prezzies... lol. 
https://www.thefantasiesattic.net/halloween/2022/index.html

Offline MeshWorks

• Everywhere
    • MeshWorks
« Reply #28 on: November 02, 2022, 12:38:53 PM »
Still here lurking. :peep:

Offline darkangel

• Felinus Carnivorous
  • Administrator
  • Got There!
  • Don't make me eat you.