Donations

All donations are greatly needed and appreciated. They all go to the Attic server fees and upkeep

Thank you for your donation.

Featured Art

February 2024 Art Winners!

Sorry nobody was home.

+++++++
Red Guardian and Battle Mech
+++++++
Llola's Render A Month Area

PFD Dance 01 by SimonJM

Please click link to see image since it is animated.

Winners get to choose [1] item from this link: Sponsors Showcase
Members
  • Total Members: 163
  • Latest: mauduit
Stats
  • Total Posts: 9033
  • Total Topics: 474
  • Online Today: 22
  • Online Ever: 83
  • (December 24, 2022, 03:52:45 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 16
Total: 16

Author Topic: September Show Off Thread 2022  (Read 3145 times)

Offline Llola Lane

• Got There!
Re: September Show Off Thread 2022
« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2022, 08:02:00 PM »
These are from Daz+ Inspiration Contest - August 24, 2022 - September 06, 2022

Offline Llola Lane

• Got There!
« Reply #31 on: September 22, 2022, 08:03:58 PM »
and... Daz+ Inspiration Contest - September 07, 2022 - September 20, 2022

Offline Agent0013

• Life is full of surprises!
  • Administrator
  • Got There!
  • Keep Looking Up!
« Reply #32 on: September 23, 2022, 03:25:53 AM »
Wow Llola! All those awesome images! And some fit the challenge for this month! I see you are working in several styles and genre!

EXCELLENT! :bravo12:

Offline CathyY

• Got There!
  • Archive Rat
« Reply #33 on: September 23, 2022, 05:36:04 AM »
I'm finally done with my Halloween freebies and I'm almost done with my first Christmas one.  So I decided to take a break.  I used Genesis 3 with 1 character, another one's eyes and a third's skin.  And for her clothes, I used the shirt from one of her sets and the shorts and slippers from two different G2F sets.  I give you "Not until I have my coffee".

Offline Llola Lane

• Got There!
« Reply #34 on: September 23, 2022, 01:41:52 PM »
Wow Llola! All those awesome images! And some fit the challenge for this month! I see you are working in several styles and genre!

EXCELLENT! :bravo12:
Thanks Agent... yeah... I'm all over the place with genres... lol.  Keeps me from getting bored :P

Offline Llola Lane

• Got There!
« Reply #35 on: September 23, 2022, 01:42:28 PM »
Wonderful Cathy... I can TOTALLY relate ;)  LOL

Offline Agent0013

• Administrator
  • Got There!
  • Keep Looking Up!
« Reply #36 on: September 23, 2022, 01:45:12 PM »
I'm finally done with my Halloween freebies and I'm almost done with my first Christmas one.  So I decided to take a break.  I used Genesis 3 with 1 character, another one's eyes and a third's skin.  And for her clothes, I used the shirt from one of her sets and the shorts and slippers from two different G2F sets.  I give you "Not until I have my coffee".
It's so great to see you posting here! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome!
This image is awesome! I love that you did the Kit Bash thing on her outfit! Thank you!

Offline CathyY

• Got There!
  • Archive Rat
« Reply #37 on: September 24, 2022, 10:28:00 AM »
Thanks guys!  It's good to be back and rendering again.

Offline Kathryn

• Got There!
  • Poser12, PSP2019 Ultimate, Daz Studio
« Reply #38 on: September 24, 2022, 10:15:04 PM »
We just had Hurricane Fiona pass through last night and it was scary (some bad memories of Hurricane Dorian when we lost our house to fire).  We lost some trees, our shed lost it's shingles and our internet satellite dish fell over on the roof and the power has been out since last night at 11 PM.  But our home went unscathed and we have a generator so I hope they can get the power back on in the next day or so.  The odd thing is that, although the satellite dish fell over, we can still get internet.. odd but we'll take it.  Gotta get to bed before the generator runs out of fuel, we are not going to refill it until the morning.

Offline Agent0013

• Administrator
  • Got There!
  • Keep Looking Up!
« Reply #39 on: September 24, 2022, 11:08:04 PM »
Seems Fiona did a real number on your area Kathryn. I feel for you. We here in Georgia are usually targets of such storms. Fiona gave us a wide berth, but the next one looks to be aimed right at us. It will likely cross over the Southeastern US, to get to the Atlantic Ocean. That projected path is going right across our area, and we could be hit by the worst of it.
Looks like Ma Nature is making up for lost opportunity this year.
Over at FA, PDG described a lot of the damage that Fiona has done close to his area. It is like a disaster zone, for real! He said some places have been completely washed away into the sea and the Saint Lawrence.

Offline Llola Lane

• Got There!
« Reply #40 on: September 24, 2022, 11:43:44 PM »
eep... Makes me glad I live in Ohio... even with our fierce winter storms ;)  Stay safe everyone... hugzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Offline Kathryn

• Got There!
« Reply #41 on: September 25, 2022, 06:53:16 AM »
I feel blessed that we escaped with so little damage.  Some downed trees is no big deal and being that we are so in the open, near water, it could have been a lot worse.  In Charlottetown, our quaint little city, there were a lot of huge trees down.  The whole Island is without power so I'm not sure how long it will take to restore it.

Offline Agent0013

• Administrator
  • Got There!
  • Keep Looking Up!
« Reply #42 on: September 25, 2022, 10:22:37 AM »
Looks like those trees were uprooted. Like a giant hand grabbed them by the trunk and pushed them over onto the street. Ouch! That first one is gonna take some work to remove, and then work for street and powerline repair.

Offline Llola Lane

• Got There!
« Reply #43 on: September 25, 2022, 12:35:05 PM »
Yeah... Those trees still had their leaves on them... that makes for tiny sails for the wind to catch and push over... Whew... Hope that's not in your yard Kathryn... I am not sure what I'd do if I had to pick up and leave... You are awesome to stay.  I think I'd move to a safer state!  lol.  Stay well pleeeeeeeeeeeeease!  Hugzzzzzz

Offline Kathryn

• Got There!
« Reply #44 on: September 25, 2022, 04:16:08 PM »
No, that's not in our yard.  We live out in the country.  Our Province is very safe.  We seldom get weather that bad and other Provinces get bad weather too.  With global climate change there's nowhere safe.  I was thinking that we got off really easily with no damage to our home but it might take quite a while to get our power back on and the gas stations are running out of fuel and they only take cash (luckily we have a few hundred dollars of cash on hand).   It's making me nervous about keeping our electric car charged up too.  But to leave the Province we would have to have it fully charged and no guarantee that the neighbouring provinces have electricity as well.

Offline Agent0013

• Administrator
  • Got There!
  • Keep Looking Up!
« Reply #45 on: September 25, 2022, 07:26:48 PM »
Here is another image done with kit bashing. In this case the outfit is done using parts of different outfits, and her skin textures are from different characters. I also used the slider morphs of different characters to create a unique look for my character.
Another thing I did was add enough reflectivity to the water to allow a rippling reflection of her in the water. Did not know if it would work well enough, but it did.
I present to you:
Nymph of the Forest Brook

Offline Llola Lane

• Got There!
« Reply #46 on: September 25, 2022, 11:20:53 PM »
No, that's not in our yard.  We live out in the country.  Our Province is very safe.  We seldom get weather that bad and other Provinces get bad weather too.  With global climate change there's nowhere safe.  I was thinking that we got off really easily with no damage to our home but it might take quite a while to get our power back on and the gas stations are running out of fuel and they only take cash (luckily we have a few hundred dollars of cash on hand).   It's making me nervous about keeping our electric car charged up too.  But to leave the Province we would have to have it fully charged and no guarantee that the neighbouring provinces have electricity as well.

Oh yes... safer to be at home... That's hubby and my plan if anything happens... HEAD HOME... and STAY THERE!  lol.  We do have some food/etc for a few months if we have to stay in.  Not needed it so far but it's good to know we have supplies if we need them.  A few times last winter our power went out.  But only for a few hours... I'm praying yours doesn't take too long to come back on.  Be well!  Llola Hugzzzzzzzzzzz

Offline Llola Lane

• Got There!
« Reply #47 on: September 25, 2022, 11:22:30 PM »
Wonderful Nymph Agent... She looks right at home there.  I love her reflection in the water... Looks 'just right' to me :) 

Offline Agent0013

• Administrator
  • Got There!
  • Keep Looking Up!
« Reply #48 on: September 25, 2022, 11:47:29 PM »
Thanks Llola. I'm proud that it worked so well.

Offline CathyY

• Got There!
  • Archive Rat
« Reply #49 on: September 26, 2022, 03:14:34 AM »
Wow, Kat!  I'm so glad you and yours are safe.

Great job Agent!  I love the reflections.

I don't care if it's not October yet.  I couldn't wait.  My Swamp Witch is another kit bash.  Toad Witch hat, Playful Witchy glasses, Sorceress Apprentice necklace, Phoenix corset, Rocker skirt and Mother Goose shoes.

Offline Agent0013

• Administrator
  • Got There!
  • Keep Looking Up!
« Reply #50 on: September 26, 2022, 11:37:54 AM »
Well done, CathyY. I love your character!
Looks like this kit bash of outfits challenge is a popular one. It will definitely be extended into October. Of course there will be an added challenge to be included as part of the full challenge.
[Does best evil laugh.]

Offline Llola Lane

• Got There!
« Reply #51 on: September 26, 2022, 11:56:37 AM »
Wonderful Cathy... loooooooooooooove her pointed chin.  lol.  Great kitbash.  It's getting cold here in Ohio so I know Halloween is on its way.  brrrrrrrrr...

Offline Agent0013

• Administrator
  • Got There!
  • Keep Looking Up!
« Reply #52 on: September 26, 2022, 12:00:20 PM »
Just reached Noon here in Georgia. Temp is pleasant.

Offline Agent0013

• Administrator
  • Got There!
  • Keep Looking Up!
« Reply #53 on: September 26, 2022, 12:02:23 PM »
Not sure what clock this site is using, but the time stamp on my comments and posts is an hour earlier than my actual time.
Go Figure! :tearlaugh:

Offline Wizzard

• Making it further
  • Lurker in the dark, with a torch.
« Reply #54 on: September 26, 2022, 12:17:07 PM »
Central time zone   Detroit, Dallas mid west.   Cheers
Life could be a dream,
It can be like a paradise up above.....

Offline Llola Lane

• Got There!
« Reply #55 on: September 26, 2022, 12:37:16 PM »
<--waaaaaaaaaves to Wizzard... Great to see you about :)  Hope all has been well with you.

Offline Wizzard

• Making it further
  • Lurker in the dark, with a torch.
« Reply #56 on: September 26, 2022, 02:39:02 PM »
Hoi there Llola.  not too bad overall, staying awake has brcome interesting. Trying to come up eith a render but stalled a bit. The usual for the time of year. 8 )  huggles to ye.
Cheers
Life could be a dream,
It can be like a paradise up above.....

Offline Agent0013

• Administrator
  • Got There!
  • Keep Looking Up!
« Reply #57 on: September 27, 2022, 11:58:33 AM »
Got two for this post, the second is cropped from the full sized version of the first one, which is a reduce size version of the full sized image. The full sized image is 4000 x 2250, and would not be accepted for upload either here or at FA. So to let you see the most fantastic detail of the main ship in the full image, I cropped it out at full size.

Passenger Cruiser Visits Oceana City

The Inter-Galactic Alliance has over five billion member species from more than 20 million galaxies. Many of its citizens cannot own their own ships to travel throughout IGA space. For this, passenger cruisers were built, most of which have a capacity for half a One tourist attraction is Oceana City on the planet Zyaahb in the Vaeudoiss Star System, just outside the Whirlpool Galaxy. Zyaahb is an ocean world with no land. The ocean is deeper than any on most other planets of the IGA. Oceana City is only about 1% above the water surface, with the other 99% underwater and anchored to the ocean floor. The city has a population of 2.7 billion permanent residents of several million species. There is a capacity for visitors that practically rivals the number of permanent residents. There is a large entertainment industry in Oceana City, geared toward entertaining visitors from everywhere in the IGA. At the deepest reaches of the planet, there are various exotic animal and plant species to see. Oceana City provides ways to view them in their natural habitat. Any other places in IGA space can be visited by these passenger cruisers as tourist attractions.

Offline CathyY

• Got There!
  • Archive Rat
« Reply #58 on: September 27, 2022, 02:22:58 PM »
I decided that the girls were having so much fun kit bashing their clothing that the guys deserved a chance too. 

I used G8M with Skalle the Undead and textures from A Wraith Named Steve.  He's wearing the Giuro Vendetta hat, Folklore jacket and cape, Gothic Prince Pants, Ichabod boots and carrying the Forest Guardian crossbow & quiver and the Grimlord axe.

His companion is the Gargoyle hound with Bohemian Harlot's frogskin texture (I did a little playing around with the colors) and the Genesis Wings of Darkness.

Offline Agent0013

• Administrator
  • Got There!
  • Keep Looking Up!
« Reply #59 on: September 27, 2022, 03:34:57 PM »
Wow CathyY! Awesome image! I cannot use Genesis 8, but I'm happy we have members that can. A well done Kit Bash! :bravo12: