Donations

All donations are greatly needed and appreciated. They all go to the Attic server fees and upkeep

Thank you for your donation.

Featured Art

March Art Winners!

The Big Picture Thread

* 11minutes 42second render by Llola Lane

+++++++

+++++++

Fantasy Faes

Rainy Nights by DreamWeaver

+++++++

ss-Alien by Sanbie

+++++++

Winners get to choose [1] item from this link: Sponsors Showcase

Members
  • Total Members: 163
  • Latest: mauduit
Stats
  • Total Posts: 9193
  • Total Topics: 476
  • Online Today: 18
  • Online Ever: 83
  • (December 24, 2022, 03:52:45 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 1
Total: 1

Author Topic: April Show Off Thread 2022  (Read 3972 times)

Offline Aelin

• Administrator
  • Got There!
    • Aelin Namarie
Re: April Show Off Thread 2022
« Reply #60 on: May 01, 2022, 08:39:03 AM »
Funny Agent, our Giroflée was "tortoise shell" like your Cookie Baby is.
And Puce is a grey cat, mostly like McCartney is. Less shape, but she has at least 1 more kilo added since we moved where we are.
DS3, Poser, Wings3d, PD Artist, FlowScape, Photoshop, Ivy Generator, Sculptris, DS4, Bryce... I can't choose! :)

Offline Agent0013

• Life is full of surprises!
  • Administrator
  • Got There!
  • Keep Looking Up!
« Reply #61 on: May 02, 2022, 12:56:07 PM »
Aelin, I'd love to see some photos of your pets. I love cats especially, but I love many other animals too.

Incidentally, I had a black widow spider take up residence in the window frame of my bedroom a long time ago. I fed her bugs I caught just for her, so I called her my pet. No, I did not pet her or touch her, but I think we had a bit of respect for each other. She got to expect the gifts, so she did know what I was doing, I think. I kept her a secret from other family members, because they just never would have understood.

Offline Aelin

• Administrator
  • Got There!
    • Aelin Namarie
« Reply #62 on: May 03, 2022, 04:03:49 PM »
From Puce, you won't see one, sorry. Had by the past experience with showing photos (even to friends around) of my babies, and the went few after. So call me with the name you want for that behavior  :peep:  :tearlaugh: but won't show her for now.

For Giro, you find her on that link https://www.thefantasiesattic.net/attic/cpg/displayimage.php?pid=42159
Photo from the end of 2020, few after we arrived where we are. And before Christmas, because Santa Claus was earlier for cats - the round stuff being supposedly on a cat tree  :tearlaugh:

We have spiders here,  but either they accept to go outside, or bye bye!
I know a friend in Oklahoma who offers in teh mornings a bit of food to a spider from her garden. Spider takes and leave her admire her web. If my friend is too late, the spider destroys the web before she comes  :looking around2: Some spiders are clever.
DS3, Poser, Wings3d, PD Artist, FlowScape, Photoshop, Ivy Generator, Sculptris, DS4, Bryce... I can't choose! :)

Offline Agent0013

• Administrator
  • Got There!
  • Keep Looking Up!
« Reply #63 on: May 04, 2022, 05:00:44 PM »
A lot of the garden spiders take their webs down and eat them to help with building the new one. They will do that every day. Now black widows and other funnel web spiders don't normally do that, and they usually make their homes very strong. The funnel of the web will look almost solid white. That's the kind my pet Black Widow had built.

Offline Agent0013

• Administrator
  • Got There!
  • Keep Looking Up!
« Reply #64 on: May 04, 2022, 07:03:27 PM »
 Aelin, Your cat was how old when she passed? She looks like a lighter colored version of my Cookie Baby. Very lovely, I'll say. I know I'll probably have to say farewell for her also, but I hope it won't be too soon. I know you loved your cat as much as I do mine, and I send my condolences to you for your loss.

Offline Aelin

• Administrator
  • Got There!
    • Aelin Namarie
« Reply #65 on: May 14, 2022, 09:39:32 AM »
She had her 16th birthday only last october. Add 4 months to her and you have the count alas. It's never enough time with them.
I really hope your Cookie Baby has many years in full health before her! McCarthney too