Donations

All donations are greatly needed and appreciated. They all go to the Attic server fees and upkeep

Thank you for your donation.

Featured Art

February 2024 Art Winners!

Sorry nobody was home.

+++++++
Red Guardian and Battle Mech
+++++++
Llola's Render A Month Area

PFD Dance 01 by SimonJM

Please click link to see image since it is animated.

Winners get to choose [1] item from this link: Sponsors Showcase
Members
  • Total Members: 163
  • Latest: mauduit
Stats
  • Total Posts: 9032
  • Total Topics: 474
  • Online Today: 1
  • Online Ever: 83
  • (December 24, 2022, 03:52:45 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 6
Total: 6

Author Topic: About LLola's Challenge here,  (Read 939 times)

Offline darkangel

• Felinus Carnivorous
  • Administrator
  • Got There!
  • Don't make me eat you.
About LLola's Challenge here,
« on: January 29, 2023, 12:44:44 AM »
We are going to try this once more, when the attendance started to shrink like the Incredible Shrinking Man we stopped prizes.

Well, we are going to try them again, stating at the end of January, we will choose a winner from all the monthly entries.

You may choose your  free [1] item from this link:Sponsors Showcase

Good luck!

Offline Llola Lane

• Forum Moderator
  • Got There!
Re: About LLola's Challenge here,
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2023, 01:24:56 AM »
A winner from my monthly challenge???? Or... is that a boo boo... Not ever had a prize for the challenge.... It has always been just for fun and inspiration... no pressure. 

Offline Agent0013

• Life is full of surprises!
  • Administrator
  • Got There!
  • Keep Looking Up!
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2023, 03:28:21 PM »
"A little incentive goes a long way!" is what both of my Grandfathers always said. With there being two images allowed each month, and a prize awarded for the chosen winner, we should get a nice collection of awesome images!
My question is who will be choosing the winning images? If it's the sponsors, I like that. They seem to be quite fair with their choices at FA; so I see no reason to think they would not be that way here too. In my experience, I have not seen any favoritism concerning the artists, which is more than I can say for DAZ3D's contests!
 :zipped18: 

Offline CathyY

• Got There!
  • Archive Rat
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2023, 05:54:27 PM »
I'm with Agent.

Offline darkangel

• Felinus Carnivorous
  • Administrator
  • Got There!
  • Don't make me eat you.
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2023, 06:03:56 PM »
A winner from my monthly challenge???? Or... is that a boo boo... Not ever had a prize for the challenge.... It has always been just for fun and inspiration... no pressure.

LOL, what Agent said for sure, like kids' bribery a bit works wonders for behavior. I did this for yours and his challenge areas, folks work hard for their images and now we'll see if we can get members this way too...for us to know and not the world...since folks need to be a member [like at RO and DAZ] to play and not just lookie.

I am gonna kill my comp,. I hit enter for a space between and it sent it...LOL

Anyhoo I will be choosing the winners. at the attic we have independent[not member follks to choose the images for those comps and also the two admins that choose the weekly folks. Here you be stuck with me doing the picking soooooo, make those peaches real juicy to catch me eyeball...I don't play faves either.  :tiptoe: <--tis me sneaking around here.

Offline Llola Lane

• Forum Moderator
  • Got There!
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2023, 06:22:48 PM »

LOL, what Agent said for sure, like kids' bribery a bit works wonders for behavior. I did this for yours and his challenge areas, folks work hard for their images and now we'll see if we can get members this way too...for us to know and not the world...since folks need to be a member [like at RO and DAZ] to play and not just lookie.

I am gonna kill my comp,. I hit enter for a space between and it sent it...LOL

Anyhoo I will be choosing the winners. at the attic we have independent[not member follks to choose the images for those comps and also the two admins that choose the weekly folks. Here you be stuck with me doing the picking soooooo, make those peaches real juicy to catch me eyeball...I don't play faves either.  :tiptoe: <--tis me sneaking around here.

ok... that is fine... I trust you... as long as it's for both thread challenges... but please... DON't pick mine... I am through with contests... It's not good for my blood pressure... I'm only rendering for FUN and ME now.  Even at Daz... i'm only rendering cause I bought a product and want to use it.  ;)  Don't worry ... i'll still post... but just for fun... not cause I want a prize.  ;)  Thanks oodlezzzzzzzzzz... Hugzzz

Offline Agent0013

• Administrator
  • Got There!
  • Keep Looking Up!
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2023, 12:24:55 PM »
My challenges are just suggestions for subject matter used in images. That said, in the monthly threads, the suggested challenge theme is not meant to be strictly followed, as each thread is open for all images that meet the decency requirements.
DarkAngel, I did not know you would be the one choosing the images for the prize award, but that works great for me. If you wanted to have a vote for my threads, we could do that also. It would not be hard to set up a voter thread for such a vote. It would also attract more participation in our activities here at PFDLives. Still, the decision is yours on what to do. You are among the most fair people I know.

Offline darkangel

• Felinus Carnivorous
  • Administrator
  • Got There!
  • Don't make me eat you.
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2023, 01:42:57 PM »
A vote for images  [otherwise called a POLL...lol] is grand for me too but later on when we see how things go with both you and LLola's area.

Offline Agent0013

• Administrator
  • Got There!
  • Keep Looking Up!
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2023, 12:06:53 PM »
A vote for images  [otherwise called a POLL...lol] is grand for me too but later on when we see how things go with both you and LLola's area.
You think like I do, Dark Angel. You never cease to amaze me, with what you do for us! I thank you big time for that.