Christmas Gift Gathering

Christmas pledges for our Gift Pages... please go here to read and reply to it.

So if you can participate just reply to the post. and we will add you to the list. Thanks in advance.
Our Participants:
In our hot little hands is this color

Llola Lane
 Dreamer
 CathyY
 Aelin
 CaliVee
 AngellsGraphics
 Noshoba
 Petege
 Temperance
 Sanbie
 Prae
 Anniemation
 Radkres
 Amanda Theyer
 Alexaana
 Maggie-The Brown Owl
 Pendraia
 Nemesis
 M-Callahan
 BoReddington
aqua1955

Donations

All donations are greatly needed and appreciated.

They all go to the upkeep of PFD and PFD Delights

They can be set as a monthly donation or as you can give.

Click the button to be taken to Paypal.

Enter any size donation because they are all appreciated and welcome.

Thank you for your donation.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 9724
  • Total Topics: 410
  • Online Today: 4
  • Online Ever: 53
  • (March 14, 2013, 06:58:12 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 2
Total: 2

Author Topic: PFDdelights freebies  (Read 308 times)

Offline Aelin

• Administrator
  • Got There!
    • Aelin Namarie
PFDdelights freebies
« on: March 25, 2021, 03:54:16 PM »
Maybe you are aware, and didn't dare to ask for. Or maybe you don't know yet. But it's time to tell that anyway
PFDdlights is currently online, but none of the zipped packs are working.
The reason is, with the change of host, we lost all attachments on the both PFD, and Fantasy Attic too. That's why here the images and tutos are gone.
We are several to check of we have all or most of all the zipped packs in our externals. I admit that in my case, I put a lot in my runtime, and put in the trash the zipped packs. Hell, I never think a move could do that. Bad idea  :tearlaugh:
So now, I can tell I have few zips (and rar) from the Sanbie's area, and by TheBrownOwl and Eblank.

When we'll start to replace missing files, do you want that we leave a message in each topic from PFDdelights which will be updated? Or will we just put an edit in the first message of topic to indicate the date of the edition?
Your call guys!
DS3, Poser, Wings3d, PD Artist, FlowScape, Photoshop, Ivy Generator, Sculptris, DS4, Bryce... I can't choose! :)

Offline Llola Lane

• Got There!
Re: PFDdelights freebies
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2021, 04:02:02 PM »
My opinion is... Whichever is easiest for you.  I look at the new server as a new beginning.  I don't know what it used to be like so I'm not missing anything.  Just grateful to be enjoying this PFDLives site!

Offline Charliecat

• In the door
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2021, 09:15:56 AM »
whatever is easiest, I should still have all my freebies, so if you need any of mine I'll just re upload them
Grange

Offline Agent0013

• Life is full of surprises!
  • Administrator
  • Got There!
  • Keep Looking Up!
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2021, 02:35:18 PM »
whatever is easiest, I should still have all my freebies, so if you need any of mine I'll just re upload them
Grange
Re-uploading them would be wonderful. The few that I had at PFDdelights are on a drive I can no longer access, so it might be a good idea to either remove the existing remnants of them, or if other members have them in their collections, my request is that they be sent to me so that I can re upload mine. I plan to add a few more soon. Some I may re-model to take advantage of improved programs and make the products better.

Offline Aelin

• Administrator
  • Got There!
    • Aelin Namarie
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2021, 04:35:06 PM »
I thought I had ones by Maggie/TheBrownOwl, but in fact it was from her own site. Fortunately, she posted her freebies with external links, and they always seem to be online.
I replaced one by Sanbie and Deni  :yahoo: But it will be a slow path guys. It appears the forum doesn't like when I try to replace "big" zips (or rar); it ends by asking I do a new topic  :overreactionallert: So maybe it will be a solution, to redo topics, even if I don't like the idea to talk in place of creators; I like when it's them who present their own freebies.

If you have yours and want to replace yourself, please, don't hesitate. And also, if by luck you have the images of presentation coming with.
For you Agent, we'll see who has yours indeed. I know TL is always looking around his externals. It can take a little while  :tearlaugh:
DS3, Poser, Wings3d, PD Artist, FlowScape, Photoshop, Ivy Generator, Sculptris, DS4, Bryce... I can't choose! :)

Offline Agent0013

• Administrator
  • Got There!
  • Keep Looking Up!
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2021, 12:19:51 AM »
Yes, TL collects every freebie he can find. It would be awesome if he has what I created, and can send copies to me.

Offline Aelin

• Administrator
  • Got There!
    • Aelin Namarie
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2021, 04:23:52 PM »
The PFDdelights forum had to be put offline for a while to fix the problem with its reluctance to accept big zipped (and rar) files.
It's working for now.
Always a slow process, but almost all of the "SANBIE-DENI's ROOM" is now with working packs. The edited messages are with no more attachments.

I have 5 more by Sanbie alone to add in her section in the next hour.

Thank you again for your patience guys!  :kiss14:

Offline Llola Lane

• Got There!
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2021, 07:24:28 PM »
The PFDdelights forum had to be put offline for a while to fix the problem with its reluctance to accept big zipped (and rar) files.
It's working for now.
Always a slow process, but almost all of the "SANBIE-DENI's ROOM" is now with working packs. The edited messages are with no more attachments.

Is there a linky?  That would help me when you are ready... no rush :)  Thanks oodlezzzzzzz

Offline Aelin

• Administrator
  • Got There!
    • Aelin Namarie
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2021, 08:28:14 AM »
You can already go on the forum page but there are updates in only 3 sections:
- Sanbie and Deni (almost everything)
- Sanbie (a part of the "ALL KIDS 4 MESHES" topic, and few for V4 and Dawn. For example, Winter Dip for Dawn is back, but not yet the textures for.)
- Eblank for 2 or 3 topics.

In March, I started to talk in topics (3 that you can see here ), but finally I decided not to continue, or it could be the mess for my mind :tearlaugh:

Offline Agent0013

• Administrator
  • Got There!
  • Keep Looking Up!
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2021, 12:10:24 PM »
It's working for now.

Thanks for doing this, Aelin. I need to again collect Sanbie and Deni's awesome creations. Cannot access my old PC files anymore, and that's where I had all of those.

Offline Aelin

• Administrator
  • Got There!
    • Aelin Namarie
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2021, 04:40:57 PM »
A part of the Sanbie's tubes are back online tonight.
http://pfddelights.com/index.php?board=9.0
Yet, don't expect many from Toons for now; and not really for the topic on Aiko, nor the one on Victoria.
Still working to sort everything, and just Sanbie's packs number is  :yikes:
But that's great :tearlaugh:

Offline Llola Lane

• Got There!
« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2021, 06:17:01 PM »
Thanks Aelin.. Now I can update my freebie texture linkies.   (fingers crossed)

Offline Llola Lane

• Got There!
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2021, 06:21:17 PM »
Thanks Aelin.. Now I can update my freebie texture linkies.   (fingers crossed)

Linkies still working... whew...  :bravo12:

Offline Aelin

• Administrator
  • Got There!
    • Aelin Namarie
« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2021, 07:49:16 AM »
If it's in attached section, alas they aren't really working. You can download the pack, but when you'll try to unzip, it won't work.

The only working links for now are the ones in the messages, and they must have no more attached links with.
For example, that topic by Sanbie
http://pfddelights.com/index.php?topic=302.msg538#msg538
The 2 first messages have no more attached links, the zips are available.
But for the other messages have attached links, the downloaded zips/pngs are not good.

We could remove the references to attached links now, but the problem is we would no more know what was supposed to be in the messages.
It's really disturbing for everyone that's sure, but the only way to work and move ahead for the moment.

EDIT: Waiting, if ever on the no more attached links you find an issue, don't hesitate to tell us. There was an issue with the transfert on the ftp for several packs. Should be ok now, yet I prefer to warn you.

Offline Agent0013

• Administrator
  • Got There!
  • Keep Looking Up!
« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2021, 12:50:04 PM »
If it's in attached section, alas they aren't really working. You can download the pack, but when you'll try to unzip, it won't work.

The only working links for now are the ones in the messages, and they must have no more attached links with.
But for the other messages have attached links, the downloaded zips/pngs are not good.

We could remove the references to attached links now, but the problem is we would no more know what was supposed to be in the messages.
It's really disturbing for everyone that's sure, but the only way to work and move ahead for the moment.

EDIT: Waiting, if ever on the no more attached links you find an issue, don't hesitate to tell us. There was an issue with the transfert on the ftp for several packs. Should be ok now, yet I prefer to warn you.
Thank you, Aelin. You're so good to us.

Offline Llola Lane

• Got There!
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2021, 01:01:51 PM »

Oh. I didn't try to open mine.. Just saw the linky worked... I'll check my links at Renerosity Freebie site this weekend.  Thanks for the headzzzzzzzz up!

Offline Aelin

• Administrator
  • Got There!
    • Aelin Namarie
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2021, 02:26:24 PM »
You're welcome.
After the back online of PFDdelights, I tried to download some zips. Was "yeah it works" like you because everything seemed to work. But it's just sneaky.  :tearlaugh:
Still working around the Texture Challenge freebies.

Offline Aelin

• Administrator
  • Got There!
    • Aelin Namarie
« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2021, 04:07:55 PM »
Most of the Sanbie's freebies are back. There always are some entering now in the background, and should be available in the next 20 minutes (from V4 clothes).

Offline Agent0013

• Administrator
  • Got There!
  • Keep Looking Up!
« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2021, 02:45:41 PM »
I'm hoping to find a day that I can devote to downloading Sanbies Texture Challenges again. This PC does not yet have them on it. I'll also download all of the texture packs made over the years for each of them. I want to try fitting her outfits to Genesis. If they can be fitted to Genesis, it will create a lot more possibilities.

Thank you Aelin for keeping an eye on this site for us.  :kiss14:

Offline Aelin

• Administrator
  • Got There!
    • Aelin Namarie
« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2021, 08:36:27 AM »
Ok, here what I wanted to tell yesterday in this topic  :tearlaugh:
Done today, even if the alphabetical order isn't searched :tearlaugh:
- Agent0013
- Charly
- Chrysy (only 1 pack missing for now)
- DragonBreath (just few packs are ending to load presently and for few minutes)

It's a pleasure Agent. Without the generosity from Sanbie and everyone on PFDdelight, I never would be able to have many outfits for characters. Or even some useful props.

Offline Aelin

• Administrator
  • Got There!
    • Aelin Namarie
« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2021, 04:33:51 PM »
- A part of the Eblank's freebies are back online. I had to sort things between the PFDdelights and the Sharecg ones  :tearlaugh:
- almost all topics of CalieVee/Faeryl Womyn
- a little more png by Sanbie.

We'll continue with other creators, and finally it will be more or less alphabetical order.

Offline Aelin

• Administrator
  • Got There!
    • Aelin Namarie
« Reply #21 on: May 12, 2021, 09:24:04 AM »
Since the other day were done:
- Grange
- Kathryn/TheKatster
- Grandma Paula (except 3 topics)
- Lilli (except TAG topics)
- Llola Lane (expect one topic with jpg)

Offline Aelin

• Administrator
  • Got There!
    • Aelin Namarie
« Reply #22 on: May 14, 2021, 05:04:37 PM »
Done since:
- Nitab (1 missing TC for now)
- RedMysticAngel (almost all topics)

Offline Llola Lane

• Got There!
« Reply #23 on: May 14, 2021, 10:47:44 PM »
Woo hoot... You go girl!!!  Well done... hugzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Offline Aelin

• Administrator
  • Got There!
    • Aelin Namarie
« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2021, 03:35:55 PM »
It's mainly an evening to grab zipped folders, then make a sort. But were added between yesterday and the today afternoon:
- Pimanjc, except 1 topic
- a little more from Sanbie and Deni's section

and 1 Trixie's freebie, but I don't remember which one  :tearlaugh:

Offline Aelin

• Administrator
  • Got There!
    • Aelin Namarie
« Reply #25 on: May 16, 2021, 04:09:46 PM »
Done:
- Sickenlysweete has everything on an external site
- Stumblebum (except 1 topic)
- Syltermermaid (except 1 topic)
- Guardian Angel
- Taishobee

Also cleaned the house by removing the empty sections, to ease the navigation.
And tried to keep to date the old links, such as RDNA.

Offline Aelin

• Administrator
  • Got There!
    • Aelin Namarie
« Reply #26 on: May 17, 2021, 05:02:07 PM »
Done today:
- Wayii (except 1 topic)
- Maggie (The Brown Owl) has her stuff linked out of PFDdelights, except 1 topic we host and which is back to work.
- Trixie (except 1 freebie)
- TwistedIllusionz (except 1 topic with .jpg)
- Willow

Offline Aelin

• Administrator
  • Got There!
    • Aelin Namarie
« Reply #27 on: May 30, 2021, 08:30:25 AM »
During the next month I won't be able to work on PFDdelights to add the missing stuff.
Majority of freebies are back. For the rest, that will leave the time to TL to help me to grab all we can find again.

Offline Llola Lane

• Got There!
« Reply #28 on: June 01, 2021, 02:05:24 PM »
During the next month I won't be able to work on PFDdelights to add the missing stuff.
Majority of freebies are back. For the rest, that will leave the time to TL to help me to grab all we can find again.

WONDERFUL work Aelin... you deserve a break.. even if it is for RL work.. LOL... Stay well... hugzzzzzzz

fantasy