Donations

All donations are greatly needed and appreciated.

They all go to the upkeep of PFD and PFD Delights

They can be set as a monthly donation or as you can give.

Click the button to be taken to Paypal.

Enter any size donation because they are all appreciated and welcome.

Thank you for your donation.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 7128
  • Total Topics: 385
  • Online Today: 5
  • Online Ever: 83
  • (December 24, 2022, 03:52:45 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 1
Total: 1

Author Topic: Poser Autofitter for V4 and Antonia Freebie  (Read 210 times)

Offline Faeryl.Womyn

• Got There!
  • DAZ Hexagon Sculptris User
    • Calie's Corner
Poser Autofitter for V4 and Antonia Freebie
« on: March 18, 2012, 08:40:26 PM »
I hope I gave the right description...lol  From what I read this new freebie will transfer weight map and joints from a figure to the clothes made for that figure, it's created for V4 and Antonia though could be used for other models if I read it right.  Anyhow, it's free at RDNA and since some here use Poser, I thought this would be a useful tool for you.

http://www.runtimedna.com/Outfitter.html

Now Sanbie, this is just a suggestion, what if there is a thread just for the new daz and poser stuff pertaining to weight mapping, joints, bones and morphs that the sites are developing for both programs.  That way everything for these new programs and models will be in one spot.  The idea is to have this thread just for the new scripts and such, much like how Poser has dynamics and now Daz does, Daz has the weight mapping and now Poser does.  By checking the thread, people will be up to date on these new expandable options for their programs and what is being created for the other program to match it.  I do hope I worded that right...lol  Not sure but, perhaps the new models for genesis could go there...as in the new morphs for old models, since they just released morphs for the Gen3 series and the ability to use the Gen3 clothes in the new daz and have them fit, thereby not having to buy new clothes for them.  Anyway...just a suggestion.